• Selected Coordinator of the American Section of Young Scholarships of the International Society for Labor and Social Security Law, 2019
• Recognized by Chambers and Partners Latina America as notable labor lawyer, 2019.
• Invited as an international speaker at the IV Seminar on International Law: New Latina American constitutionalism, organized by the Cooperative University, Pasto – Colombia, 2017.
• Appointed official commentator by the International Society for Labor and Social Security on “The Role of Jurisprudence in the Fight against Discrimination at Work” at the IX Regional Congress of the Americas on Labor and Social Security Law, Guayaquil – Ecuador, September 2013.
• Rapporteur for the Uruguayan report on the same topic for the referred Conference.
• “The right to non-discrimination based on advanced age in Uruguay”, 2018
• “Neo constitutionalism and Labor Law in Uruguay”, 2018.
• “Reconciliation of family and working life”, 2017
• “News, problems and perspectives of journal limitation, intermediate breaks and overtime”, 2015
• “Union movement challenges. A historical and current view”, 2013
• “Discriminatory dismissals and reinstatement. Brief analysis of Uruguayan jurisprudence”, 2011